Seeing as how I just turned 27 I figured I’d share 27 facts about me that not everyone may know.
1. I am a lefty, I’ve heard all the wise tales that I should be more creative to I am going to die earlier than a righty, thanks.
2. I’m a picker. If you knew me as a child I basically had a constant scab on my knee because I would never let it heal.
3. I collect Barbie dolls. Yes. The fancy ones that cost more than shoes.
4. I could live off of broccoli alone. It is my favorite vegetable.
5. When I was a child I super glued my arms together and have a scar to prove it.
6. I also cut my head open and had to get stiches when I was a toddler.
7. I learned how to swim before I learned how to talk.
8. I am a certified pilates instructor, but wish I would have gotten my yoga certification now.
9. I used to bite my nails until I graduated high school and was finally able to kick the habit.
10. I was a victim of online/in person bullying and am careful of what I put into the universe.
11. I used to have my nose and belly button pierced. I thought I was badass.
12. I had braces for a year to correct my madonna gap.
13. My first job was at hotdog on a stick. I made corn dogs and lemonade for 2 years.
14. I got really into the emo scene in high school and regret the hair the most.
15. My birth mother was/is a drug addict, and I haven’t been in contact with her since I was 11.
16. I have three half siblings, two from my dad and stepmom and one from my birth mom, but I don’t see her ever.
17. I used to be really stubborn with trying new foods, and now I eat anything you put in front of me.
18. I can’t do dairy. It’s very very sad. All I want is some mint chip ice cream.
19. I hit puberty in 5th grade and haven’t grown since then.
20. I am double jointed.
21. No matter how skinny I’ve been I’ve always had a little pudgy tummy.
22. I’ve had a Disneyland pass consistently since 2008.
23. My most watched movies are: silence of the lambs, labyrinth, nightmare on elm street, the little mermaid and scream. I am a very dynamic viewer. 😜
24. The smell of orange blossoms evokes many emotions in me.
25. Quitting soda was one of the hardest things to give up.
26. I used to have a fashion notebook where I would write down all my outfits and take Polaroids of them.
27. I am finally learning who I am and what I want out of my life.